Just yesterday, LG also shared the set design for the staged spectacle along with her vision for the concert experience. "I'm so excited. The production team has been working so hard, we can't wait for you to see it!" Gaga tweeted to fans. "To give you a bit of insight on the design of my new tour, the central area within the stage will be known as the monster pit," she tweeted. "The monster pit is general admission only, and little monsters unlock it when they arrive to the arena or stadium. Entry to the monster pit is reserved for the fans who have arrived first, waited all night, + dressed to 'ball'. Every night Haus of Gaga will choose fans from The Monster Pit to come back stage + meet me! These tickets are NOT more expensive."
Gaga signed off her tour share with the sweet message: "Love you little monsters, have the time of your life."
From the sounds of it, this should be one epic concert experience. Gaga reportedly will have 450 dates spanning two years for this upcoming tour ... but here are the first 11 below!
- April 27: Seoul, South Korea - Olympic Stadium
- May 2: Hong Kong - Asia World Arena
- May 10: Tokyo, Japan - Saitama Super Arena
- May 28: Singapore - Indoor Stadium
- June 7: Auckland, New Zealand - Vector Arena
- June 13: Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Center
- June 20: Sydney, Australia - Allphones Arena
- June 21: Sydney, Australia - Allphones Arena
- June 27: Melbourne, Australia - Red Laver Arena
- June 28: Melbourne, Australia - Red Laver Arena
- July 7: Perth, Australia - Burswood Done