Stephen Lovekin, Getty Images
And that's not all: Horobin was and is married, although at the time she allegedly hooked up with the singer -- then just 17 -- she and her husband were on a break.
"Harry just happened to be in the right place at the right time," a source told Perez Hilton. "He charmed his way into her life and brought a little bit of excitement with him. Lucy was confused about her feelings for her husband. They were still living in the same house but not actually living as a couple."
Eventually, Horobin realized she was making a mistake, the snitch says, and decided to tell her husband about her cradle-robbing romance.
"He was mad," the source said. "She was mortified. But they are working their way through the troubles and are glad they have decided to stay together."
All's well that ends well, it seems. Horobin saved her marriage, and thanks to some additional gossip from another tattler, Styles gets to further his reputation as a first-rate ladykiller.
"She knows she shouldn't admit it but said the sex was amazing," a friend of Horobin's told Perez. "He knew exactly what he was doing despite the fact he was only 17."
View Our "Boy Bands: Where Are They Now?" Gallery
- 98 Degrees Then
- 98 Degrees Now
- Hanson Then
- Hanson Now
- O-Town Then
- O-Town Now
- Color Me Badd Then
- Color Me Badd Now
- LFO Then
- LFO Recently
- Naked Brothers Band Then
- Naked Brothers Band Now
- B2K Then
- B2K Now
- Take That Then
- Take That Now
- Westlife Then
- Westlife Now
- Stars Who Have a Type
- Jennifer Lopez: Bald Backup Dancers
- Justin Bieber: Lovely Latina Ladies
- Madonna: Much Younger Foreign Guys
- Jessica Simpson: The Super Buff, Athletic Type
- Justin Timberlake: Buff, Blonde Babes
- Rihanna: Guys With Lighter Complexions and High Cheekbones
- Taylor Swift: Cradle Robbers
- Accident-Prone Pop Stars
- Kelly Osbourne
- Justin Bieber
- Jessie J
- SkyBlu of LMFAO
- Sean "Diddy" Combs
- Musicians Who Look Like Cartoon Characters
- Taylor Momsen and Kung Fu Panda
- Taylor Swift and a Japanese Anime Character
- Miley Cyrus and a Chipette from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Nicki Minaj and Rainbow Brite
- Fergie and Janice from the Muppets
- Rihanna and Cleo, the fish from Pinocchio
- Nicole Scherzinger and Jasmine from Aladdin