Willow, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, raised eyebrows earlier this year when she shaved her head and started dying her newly-buzzed 'do every color of the rainbow. When questioned over his young daughter's extreme makeover, Willow's famous father told Parade magazine that Willow is the one in control of her own body -- not him or any other man who will come into her life in the future.
"If I teach her that I'm in charge of whether or not she can touch her hair, she's going to replace me with some other man when she goes out in the world," he insisted. "She has got to have command of her body. So when she goes out into the world, she's going out with a command that is hers."
Well, it looks like Willow has taken that command over her body straight to the piercing salon! The preteen posted a photo to her Instagram account showing off her new tongue stud while posing with a fellow pierced pal.
Of course, there is already backlash over the young entertainer's newest accessory, although a Gossip Cop source claims Willow didn't actually take a needle to her tongue. "It isn't a piercing, it's a magnet. Just a young girl having fun with accessories," the insider said.
Do you think Willow's too young for a tongue piercing? Sound off on Twitter, @aolmusic!
See Willow in Our "Most Stylish Music Offspring" Gallery
- Lourdes Leon
- Kingston Rossdale
- Zuma Rossdale
- Willow Smith
- Jaden Smith
- Zoe Kravitz
- Liv Tyler
- Aoki Lee Simmons and Ming Lee Simmons
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Future Baby Jayonce
- Teen Idols Who Lived a Cursed Life
- Andy Gibb
- Aaron Carter
- Bobby Brown
- Leif Garrett
- Danny Bonaduce
- PJ Proby
- Movie Stars With Secret Musical Pasts
- Steven Seagal, 'Songs From the Crystal Cave'
- Clint Eastwood, 'Rawhide's Clint Eastwood Sings Cowboy Favorites'
- Robert Downey, Jr., 'The Futurist'
- John Travolta, 'Let Her In'
- Alyssa Milano, 'Look in My Heart'
- Leonard Nimoy, 'Leonard Nimoy Presents Mr. Spock's Music From Outer Space'
- Ryan Gosling, 'Dead Man's Bones'
- Peter Gallagher, '7 Days in Memphis'
- Brian Austin Green, 'One Stop Carnival'
- Celebrity Makeup Makeovers
- Kelly Osbourne
- Christina Aguilera
- Nicki Minaj
- Taylor Momsen
- Lily Allen
- Celebrities Who Married Young - Barely Legal Brides!
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen