Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011, WireImage
The gossip site's cryptic report said the following:
"Sources in a position to know tell us, Biebs and Selena most recently ended things last week -- but have since decided to give their relationship another try... kinda.
We're told Justin and Selena's current situation is tenuous... they're not 'solid' ... they're just figuring things out."
Rumors that the "Boyfriend" singer was no longer Selena's boyfriend started gaining steam in May when the pair made some interesting moves on their social media sites.
As Perez Hilton reports, Bieber allegedly posted a cryptic message on his Twitter account, only to delete it moments later -- but not before a screen shot of the supposed tweet was snapped! "Thank you for the time I had with you, but I have to move on now ..," Bieber's reported tweet reads. See the photo here!
Additionally, Gomez suddenly deleted her Instagram account, which was once filled with PDA-packed photos of her and Bieber. On Wednesday (May 16), the worked-up singer/actress also let the world know she was blowing off some serious steam ... with some target practice!
"Released some stress today," she wrote on Facebook and Twitter along with a photo of herself wielding a handgun and taking aim at a shooting range.
- Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Heidi Klum and Seal
- Ashley Tisdale and Scott Spears
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Rihanna's Most Shocking Twitter Photos
- 18 Things Justin Bieber Should Do to Celebrate His 18th Birthday
- Unveil a Decent Wax Figure
- Recruit Diddy to Be His New Swagger Coach
- Booze It Up (in Canada)
- Get a New Tattoo ... of Selena Gomez's Face
- Apply to College
- Finally Smooch Rihanna
- Take His Mom Out to a Fancy Dinner
- Buy a Whole Closet Full of Brightly Colored Sneakers
- Dye His Hair a Crazy Color
- Get Rid of That Silly Segway
- Grow a Real Mustache
- Buy a Belt
- Adopt (More Dogs) and Become the Real Brangelina 2.0
- Get a New Superman-Themed Car to Match His Batmobile
- Start Working on His EGOT
- Combine His Favorite Sports Into One Super Sport
- Create a Male Scent ...Why Should the Ladies Have All the Goods?
- Start Going by One Name Like His Mentor Usher