Rick Diamond, Getty Images for Sony Music Nash
"I had a really bad day yesterday," Kelly confessed to her fans after her dog had a brush with death. "My little baby Joplin, one my dogs, almost died and I was a wreck. He is now at a vet hospital and doing better. Please say a prayer for him," she asked her followers.
Kelly went on to reveal that her talent-manager beau moonlights as an aircraft operator and flew to be by her side! "My boyfriend is a pilot and flew in to surprise me and be with me because I was so sad. He wins Best Boyfriend Award ....hands down. I'm very lucky he loves me so much," the 30-year-old songstress gushed.
After her man went the extra mile -- or several -- to be there for his lady, Kelly had this message for all her female fans out there who've settled for less than they deserve in the relationship department. "Please don't settle ladies! Great men are out there!" she insisted. "Or great ladies depending on what team you bat for!" she added in an inclusive gesture.
We obviously loved Kel back during her "break-up anthem" period, but are so happy she's moved on to this sweeter chapter in her life!
- She Thinks Her Small Chest Size Is a Blessing in Disguise
- Her Favorite Party Ever Was a 'White Trash'-Themed Bash
- She's a Spanx Super Fan
- Kelly Has 13 Tattoos to Date
- She's Greek ... And Drinks Olive Oil
- She's an Odd Jobs Extraordinaire
- Her Very First "American Idol" Audition Song Was ...
- The First CDs She Ever Bought Were ...
- Annie Lennox Is Her Not-So-American Idol
- Her Favorite Birthday Treat Is Red Velvet Cake
- Recent Celebrity Splits
- Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Heidi Klum and Seal
- Ashley Tisdale and Scott Spears
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Stars Who Have a Type
- Jennifer Lopez: Bald Backup Dancers
- Justin Bieber: Lovely Latina Ladies
- Madonna: Much Younger Foreign Guys
- Jessica Simpson: The Super Buff, Athletic Type
- Justin Timberlake: Buff, Blonde Babes
- Rihanna: Guys With Lighter Complexions and High Cheekbones
- Taylor Swift: Cradle Robbers
- Top Weddings of 2012
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
- Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga
- Hillary Scott and Chris Tyrell
- Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw
- Steven Tyler and Erin Brady
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick