Jonathan Short, AP
The 44-year-old Australian singer stars in a new parody insurance advertisement, which is a piece in British photographer and artist Katerina Jebb's Simulacrum and Hyperbole series.
A black-and-white video captures Minogue walking in slow motion threw a grand foyer, as wind blows back her hair and flowing white gown. When she turns the corner to climb the staircase, the singer's low-cut dress reveals half her bum hanging out.
"Are your assets fully covered?" a voice over asks. "Protect and cover the things that are most dear to you. Don't wait until tomorrow. Beautiful Body of London."
According to Jebb's website, the works seek to confuse and disrupt the "boundaries between actuality and satire," through the use of faux commercials airing on her imaginary TV channel, Lucid TV. The spoofs seek to force the viewer to "question the way they are personally affected by such endorsements."
Watch the video here, and check out a still below.
- Selena Gomez
- George Michael
- Sheryl Crow
- Kylie Minogue
- Bryan Adams
- Musicians You Never Knew Were Adopted
- Faith Hill
- Eric Clapton
- Sarah McLachlan
- Debbie Harry
- Jamie Foxx
- Willie Nelson
- Darryl "DMC" McDaniels of Run-D.M.C.
- Rachel Crow
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Celebrities Who Married Young - Barely Legal Brides!
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry
- Celebrity Photobombs
- Peek-a-Boo Sheryl Crow, We See You! (Even if Justin Bieber Didn't.)
- This Guy Is SO Not Impressed by Rihanna and Katy Perry.
- Kelly Osbourne and Neon Hitch's Photo-Op Is Crashed by an Over-Enthused Lurker.
- Demi Lovato's Little Sis Madison Perhaps Isn't the Biggest Britney Fan.
- Paul Stanley, Sir Elton John and Erin Sutton Get Creeped on.
- Katy Perry Is Unaware That Glen Campbell Is Having a Psychic Moment Behind Her.
- Diddy REALLY Wanted to Be in This Shot With Muhammad Ali and Will Smith.
- This Passerby Can't Resist Sharing the Spotlight With Rihanna.
- Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Try to Box Out a Fellow BET Awards Attendee.
- Teen Idols Who Lived a Cursed Life
- Andy Gibb
- Aaron Carter
- Bobby Brown
- Leif Garrett
- Danny Bonaduce
- PJ Proby