"Guess who Maddie went to for Celebrity Day at school! #HomecomingWeek" 21-year-old Jamie Lynn wrote in a caption for the above left Instagram photo of her daughter. It looks like Maddie has taken a page from Aunt Britney's book circa the "... Baby One More Time" era.
The Catholic school-girl-gone-bad ensemble includes pink hair accessories, a belly-baring tied-up top and knee-high socks. If the look was controversial on a then-16-year-old, we're not so sure how it will be received now that it's on a 4-year-old.
This is not the first time little Maddie's Britney imitation has raised eyebrows. Back in 2011, the toddler was filmed attempting to sing the very adult lyrics of Brit's song, "Up N' Down."
What do you think? Is Maddie's homage to her Aunt Britney adorable or just inappropriate? Sound off on Twitter, @aolmusic!
- Katy Perry's Red Carpet Fashion Through the Years
- Katy at Esquire Magazine's 'The Envelope Please' Oscar Viewing Party
- Katy at Step-Up's Fourth Annual "Fashion Forward
- Katy in Concert in Berlin
- Katy at VH1's 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
- Katy at the 2009 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons
- Katy at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards
- Katy at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards Press Room
- Katy on the The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Award's Red Carpet
- Katy at the 2010 EMI Grammy Party
- Katy at the 2010 American Music Awards
- Katy at the 2011 Logie Awards
- Katy at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards
- Musicians Who Look Like Cartoon Characters
- Taylor Momsen and Kung Fu Panda
- Taylor Swift and a Japanese Anime Character
- Miley Cyrus and a Chipette from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Nicki Minaj and Rainbow Brite
- Fergie and Janice from the Muppets
- Rihanna and Cleo, the fish from Pinocchio
- Nicole Scherzinger and Jasmine from Aladdin
- Accident-Prone Pop Stars
- Kelly Osbourne
- Justin Bieber
- Jessie J
- SkyBlu of LMFAO
- Sean "Diddy" Combs