Rob Hoffman/JBE, Getty Images
"We're in the process of recording a new album, which is both good and bad," Nick, 20, told concertgoers, according to MTV. "[We have to] dive into subjects that make us uncomfortable and write about them ... You have to write a song and apologize for it later. I don't think I've ever written a song that makes me as uncomfortable as this song does," Nick admitted.
"Some things happened in the last year that affected me in that moment. This song is called 'Wedding Bells.'"
The track includes lyrics like, "She says, 'Can you keep a secret/ A ceremony's set for June/ I know it's a rush, but I just love him so much/ I hope that you can meet him soon,'" and, "I don't want to love, if it's not you/ I don't want to hear the wedding bells bloom/ Maybe we can try one last time/ But I don't want to hear the wedding bells chime."
Now, who could the emotional heartbreak track be about? As we flip through the youngest JoBro's impressive little black book, the recently engaged Miley Cyrus seems to fit the bill! The pair dated when they were barely teens, from the summer of 2006 through 2007. Miley, 19, announced her engagement to actor Liam Hemsworth, 22, this past June.
Back in May, Cyrus opened up about the heartbreak she suffered at the hands of Jonas. "I'm like, 'The rest of my life is ruined because he doesn't love me back," she said on "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet."
See Our Miley-Inspired "Musician's Who Married Young" Gallery
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry
- Musicians With Secret Embarrassing Pasts
- George Michael during his Wham! superstardom
- Drake as Jimmy on 'Degrassi: The Next Generation'
- Selena Gomez on 'Barney and Friends'
- Alanis Morissette's Pre-'Jagged Little Pill" Album
- Fergie's Time as a Wild Orchid
- Dr. Dre's World Class Wrecking Crew Days
- Katy Perry Christian Singing Past
- Accident-Prone Pop Stars
- Kelly Osbourne
- Justin Bieber
- Jessie J
- SkyBlu of LMFAO
- Sean "Diddy" Combs