Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Ri Ri's new album "Unapologetic" hits Nov. 12, and the singer announced plans to sell a limited release deluxe edition, The Diamonds Executive Platinum Box, for $250. Santa, are you listening?
The special edition box comes with a number of limited edition items: A copy of the album, a unisex T-shirt, seven art print 12x15 lithographs, 2GB credit card-style USB, seven laptop stickers, and a View-Master containing 3D images depicting the singer's style transformation. Besides all that, the package also includes a 40-page custom Rihanna notebook with handwritten notes, a personal note by Rihanna to her fans, and an exclusive fan mosaic poster. It all reportedly comes inside a collar box with a trap doors design.
The deluxe box will be released Dec. 11.
What do you think of the package $250 price? Cast your vote in the poll below to let us know.
|Yes, the price is worth it!||177 (5.2%)|
|No, that price is way too high!||3110 (90.5%)|
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George