"For Halloween gaga threw us a rave xoxo," Savelo wrote on Twitter along with the above photo with Gaga. It looks like the pop star decided to put her well-known love of weed on display, dressing in a green wig and tutu and slapping sparkly green marijuana leaves on her lady parts.
"GAGA IS THA CANNABIS QUEEN" a fan of the pop star said in a tweet, which was re-tweeted by Gaga herself.
Another photo, posted by the singer on her LittleMonsters.com site, showed Gaga donning a gilded crown of marijuana leaves. "Revealing my Halloween costume slowly! (zoom in on the crown) hahahaha," she wrote, captioning the photo.
And Gaga wasn't alone in her Mary Jane-appreciation costume. Rihanna also stepped out in a green gown, and added a bouquet of bud in a not-so-subtle ode to her herbal refreshment of choice.
What do you think of Gaga and RiRi's marijuana-inspired costumes? Tweet us @aolmusic.
- Jessica Simpson as Scottish Maid, Daughter Maxwell as Chicken
- Miley Cyrus as Nicki Minaj
- 'Glee's Naya Rivera as the Road Runner
- Hilary Duff as Day of the Dead Skeleton
- Katy Perry and Shannon Woodward as Jane and Daria From "Daria"
- Lady Gaga as the Cannabis Queen and Her Makeup Artist as Lady Gaga
- VIntage Pink as 'Mademoiselle Moore'
- More Vintage Pink as Good Witch Turned Bad
- 'Glee's Chris Colfer as a Guiloteen
- No Doubt as Zombies
- Karmin as 007 and a Bond Girl
- Usher as a Parrot
- David Archuleta as a Gorilla
- Music's Most Famous Ghosts
- Elvis Presley
- Jim Morrison
- Mama Cass
- John Lennon
- Buddy Holly
- Michael Jackson
- Gram Parsons
- Music's Most Haunted American Venues
- Nationwide Arena
- Radio City Music Hall
- Cain's Ballroom
- Congress Theater
- Bobby Mackey's Music World
- The Vic Theater
- Cincinnati Music Hall
- Celebrities With a Drag Queen Twin
- Lil Mama
- Lady Gaga
- Jessie J
- Katy Perry
- Lil' Kim