The title of the new duet says it all -- "Nobodies Business." "I sing it to the world, baby give me something/ Imma be your girl I wanna make you mine/ And it ain't nobodies business/ It ain't nobodies business/ It ain't nobodies business/ It ain't nobodies business/ Just mine, and my baby," Ri sings, channeling Michael Jackson and a line from his classic, "The Way You Make Me Feel."
The lyrics are certainly a reflection of songstresses' MYOB attitude when it comes to the public's opinions about her relationship with Brown. "The world hasn't let go," she recently told VOGUE. "They haven't seen any progress in our friendship ... They're not on the inside. They can't see what I see."
Unapologetic drops Nov. 19. Listen to a clip of "Nobodies Business" below.
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George