Michael Kovac, Getty Images for City of Hope
"There is some rumor going around that I'm having like 47 weddings," the 19-year-old songstress told Ellen. "I'm not. I'm having one wedding. That's my day and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment."
So what is Miley planning for her big day? After meeting Liam on the set of the film "The Last Song" back in 2009, Miley admits she wants her nuptials to be just like the movies! "You're seeing the dress. You're seeing everything that you planned for months and months coming together," she muses. "And that you did it together. And it's only the people that you really want there."
"That look of love; that's what I picture," Miley continues. "That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together. It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance."
One thing is for sure, the singer/actress refuses to walk down the aisle amid a hectic work schedule. "I kind of don't want to be in between [recording and] touring and trying to plan all that."
"It's a lot of weird detail," she adds of wedding planning. "I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all."
Of course, Ellen couldn't let Miley off the hook without throwing her a surprise bachelorette party, complete with shirtless male dancers. Check it out in the video below!
See Our Miley-Inspired "Musician's Who Married Young" Gallery
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry
- Musicians With Secret Embarrassing Pasts
- George Michael during his Wham! superstardom
- Drake as Jimmy on 'Degrassi: The Next Generation'
- Selena Gomez on 'Barney and Friends'
- Alanis Morissette's Pre-'Jagged Little Pill" Album
- Fergie's Time as a Wild Orchid
- Dr. Dre's World Class Wrecking Crew Days
- Katy Perry Christian Singing Past
- Accident-Prone Pop Stars
- Kelly Osbourne
- Justin Bieber
- Jessie J
- SkyBlu of LMFAO
- Sean "Diddy" Combs