Kevin Mazur, WireImage
After weeks of break-up rumors swirling around the web, mysterious tweets and pictures, E! News is reporting that after nearly two years of dating, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways.
A source tells E! that the pair broke up a week ago. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," the source says. According to a source who talked to PEOPLE Magazine, Selena's "trust issues" also led to the split.
The news comes just hours after Selena tweeted a photo of Justin posing with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin and Lil' Twist. With the pic, Sel wrote "...". Justin was also reportedly spotted at Broadway's The Lion King with 19-year-old Palvin. For Palvin's part, it seems she is trying to stay out of the relationship dramz. The model tweeted a few hours ago, presumably about the Biebs: "hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! :) please :)"
Justin and Selena first stepped out as a couple in Feb. 2011. The two haven't confirmed or denied the break-up news yet.
- Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Heidi Klum and Seal
- Ashley Tisdale and Scott Spears
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Rihanna's Most Shocking Twitter Photos
- 18 Things Justin Bieber Should Do to Celebrate His 18th Birthday
- Unveil a Decent Wax Figure
- Recruit Diddy to Be His New Swagger Coach
- Booze It Up (in Canada)
- Get a New Tattoo ... of Selena Gomez's Face
- Apply to College
- Finally Smooch Rihanna
- Take His Mom Out to a Fancy Dinner
- Buy a Whole Closet Full of Brightly Colored Sneakers
- Dye His Hair a Crazy Color
- Get Rid of That Silly Segway
- Grow a Real Mustache
- Buy a Belt
- Adopt (More Dogs) and Become the Real Brangelina 2.0
- Get a New Superman-Themed Car to Match His Batmobile
- Start Working on His EGOT
- Combine His Favorite Sports Into One Super Sport
- Create a Male Scent ...Why Should the Ladies Have All the Goods?
- Start Going by One Name Like His Mentor Usher