What: The music video for "Diamonds," the singer's lead Unapologetic album single.
The Rundown: Following countless successful collaborations, including "Disturbia" and "Only Girl in the World," Rihanna called on her longtime collaborator, famed video director Anthony Mandler, to shoot her "Diamonds" visuals. "I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think of it," Ri told MTV of the Sia-penned track's "hopeful" message. "They're afraid to embrace that and embrace themselves and love themselves and do what they love and do what makes them happy. My story is definitely going to be a happily ever after, no matter what." The visual accompaniment to the tune reflects that sense of optimism in the midst of chaos and destruction.
Unapologetic drops Nov. 19. Until then, check out the "Diamonds" music video below!
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George