Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Just hours after reports hit that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called off their tweeny-bopper relationship, Justin was interviewed by the radio show Open House Party and the interviewer asked him if the break-up rumors were true.
"I don't know what to say..." the Biebs responded. "I don't know what's going on in my life...to even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment."
It seems that Justin doesn't want to make the split final because, according to TMZ, sources say Justin is trying to win Selena back and thinks that they'll get back together. Insiders also reveal that although pictures surfaced of JB with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin, he's not romantically involved with her.
This weekend, Justin apparently was using his music to express his emotions over the situation. Last night at his Believe tour stop in Boston, Mass., he covered Justin Timberlake's song, "Cry Me A River" which Justin Timberlake reportedly wrote for his ex at the time, Britney Spears. Justin also reportedly cried during his "Be Alright" performance the night before at his New Jersey show.
For Selena's part, the singer (who was photographed at LAX airport today looking sad) has stayed mum on the topic, although a slew of her 'Team Sel' friends have written tweets that seem to be directed to the Biebs. On his own Twitter page, Justin is leaning on his dedicated fans. He tweeted after the show: "thank u Boston. focused on the positive. #30millionBeliebers with me. Im never leaving u because u r always there 4 me. love u. Night."
Listen to the radio interview below to hear Justin addressing the breakup rumors.
- Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Heidi Klum and Seal
- Ashley Tisdale and Scott Spears
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Rihanna's Most Shocking Twitter Photos
- 18 Things Justin Bieber Should Do to Celebrate His 18th Birthday
- Unveil a Decent Wax Figure
- Recruit Diddy to Be His New Swagger Coach
- Booze It Up (in Canada)
- Get a New Tattoo ... of Selena Gomez's Face
- Apply to College
- Finally Smooch Rihanna
- Take His Mom Out to a Fancy Dinner
- Buy a Whole Closet Full of Brightly Colored Sneakers
- Dye His Hair a Crazy Color
- Get Rid of That Silly Segway
- Grow a Real Mustache
- Buy a Belt
- Adopt (More Dogs) and Become the Real Brangelina 2.0
- Get a New Superman-Themed Car to Match His Batmobile
- Start Working on His EGOT
- Combine His Favorite Sports Into One Super Sport
- Create a Male Scent ...Why Should the Ladies Have All the Goods?
- Start Going by One Name Like His Mentor Usher