John Shearer, Invision/AP
"I think a lot of men are intimidated by you," Ellen suggested to Ri as the songstress revealed she's currently single. "That might be it," Rihanna conceded. Ellen then asked the 24-year-old if she planned on having children one day. "Eventually. I mean, absolutely," Ri revealed.
"I would prefer to have a full family," she continued, expressing her desire to avoid single motherhood. "I'm pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that's not what I'm striving for," she added. Rihanna's own parents divorced when she was 14-years-old after a tumultuous relationship plagued by her father's drug and alcohol addiction and physical abuse of Rihanna's mother.
After insisting she's not dating C-Breezy, or anyone for that matter, Ellen subjected her guest to a game of "Who Would You Rather," forcing the pop star to tackle tough decisions like Brad Pitt vs. George Clooney and Sofia Vergara vs. Halle Berry.
And if that wasn't enough excitement, Ellen even takes a moment to have a conversation with Rihanna's, ahem, lady parts. Watch some clips from the interview below!
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George