Kevin Mazur, WireImage
A "Jelena" reunion isn't looking good.
After Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez ended their relationship last week, reports have surfaced that the two have been trying to work it out. But their latest meeting reportedly didn't show much promise.
According to TMZ, the two got into a big fight while out to dinner last night at Yamato Japanese restaurant in Encino, Calif. TMZ reports that Selena left less than 10 minutes into the meal, rushing out while Justin followed, his head bowed.
Then, a photographer following the couple said that Selena drove home, and Justin followed behind her in his own car. But, when he got to her place, Sel denied him entrance at the gate and Justin was forced to drive away.
Justin seemed to vent bout what was he was going through on his Twitter. Last night, he tweeted, "Things arent always easy. there is alot of pressure. im figuring it all out. im trying. but i care, i notice, i still hear u. #Beliebers."
- Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Heidi Klum and Seal
- Ashley Tisdale and Scott Spears
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Rihanna's Most Shocking Twitter Photos
- 18 Things Justin Bieber Should Do to Celebrate His 18th Birthday
- Unveil a Decent Wax Figure
- Recruit Diddy to Be His New Swagger Coach
- Booze It Up (in Canada)
- Get a New Tattoo ... of Selena Gomez's Face
- Apply to College
- Finally Smooch Rihanna
- Take His Mom Out to a Fancy Dinner
- Buy a Whole Closet Full of Brightly Colored Sneakers
- Dye His Hair a Crazy Color
- Get Rid of That Silly Segway
- Grow a Real Mustache
- Buy a Belt
- Adopt (More Dogs) and Become the Real Brangelina 2.0
- Get a New Superman-Themed Car to Match His Batmobile
- Start Working on His EGOT
- Combine His Favorite Sports Into One Super Sport
- Create a Male Scent ...Why Should the Ladies Have All the Goods?
- Start Going by One Name Like His Mentor Usher