David Becker, Getty Images
According to The Daily Mail, the duplex is 6,000 square feet and includes eight bathrooms, five wood-burning fireplaces, a library, a marble master bedroom, a claw-foot tub and balconies overlooking Central Park.
The duplex is near West 64th Street, and is located on the fifth and sixth floors of the Harperley Hall building. It's reportedly listed by Arabella Buckworth of Brown Harris Stevens and Adam Modlin of The Modlin Group real estate site.
Don't worry, Madge can still stay in NYC easily -- she also owns a triple-wide townhouse on the Upper East Side, which she bought in 2009 for $32.5 million.
It seems like Madonna is trying to downsize some of her real estate ventures this year. Just this past March, she put her Beverly Hills mansion up for sale.
The New York Post reports that Madonna is currently renting a home in the Hamptons while looking for a home there.
Click Through Our "Celebrity Stalker Nightmares" Gallery
- Selena Gomez
- George Michael
- Sheryl Crow
- Kylie Minogue
- Bryan Adams
- Musicians You Never Knew Were Adopted
- Faith Hill
- Eric Clapton
- Sarah McLachlan
- Debbie Harry
- Jamie Foxx
- Willie Nelson
- Darryl "DMC" McDaniels of Run-D.M.C.
- Rachel Crow
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Celebrities Who Married Young - Barely Legal Brides!
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry
- Celebrity Photobombs
- Peek-a-Boo Sheryl Crow, We See You! (Even if Justin Bieber Didn't.)
- This Guy Is SO Not Impressed by Rihanna and Katy Perry.
- Kelly Osbourne and Neon Hitch's Photo-Op Is Crashed by an Over-Enthused Lurker.
- Demi Lovato's Little Sis Madison Perhaps Isn't the Biggest Britney Fan.
- Paul Stanley, Sir Elton John and Erin Sutton Get Creeped on.
- Katy Perry Is Unaware That Glen Campbell Is Having a Psychic Moment Behind Her.
- Diddy REALLY Wanted to Be in This Shot With Muhammad Ali and Will Smith.
- This Passerby Can't Resist Sharing the Spotlight With Rihanna.
- Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Try to Box Out a Fellow BET Awards Attendee.
- Teen Idols Who Lived a Cursed Life
- Andy Gibb
- Aaron Carter
- Bobby Brown
- Leif Garrett
- Danny Bonaduce
- PJ Proby