Kevin Winter, Getty Images for Latin Recording Academy
So what do the remaining veteran coaches, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, think of the show's new editions? "Cee Lo was always so laid back," Shelton reveals to Billboard. "He's kind of been the quiet killer in this thing. We replace Cee Lo with somebody that's just that more aggressive and now you've got four that are killers up here."
According to Levine, it's the pint-sized -- and currently pregnant -- songstress Shakira they need to really look out for! "Now you have a pregnant, hormonal Colombian. She's ready to bust some heads. She ain't messing around!" Adam says.
Usher agreed, describing Shaki as a combination of "comic relief, super f--king serious, and gangster."
"She's so nice now," Usher says, "but she really pulls out that switchblade in the battle." Shakira herself admits she's taking the competition and her role as mentor very seriously. "Once we are in the process of trying to get a contestant recruited for our team, there's a lot of adrenaline and there's a lot of tension," she admits.
But that doesn't mean Usher isn't one to look out for. His fellow coaches acknowledge that he is already responsible for launching the super-successful career of his pop protégé. Does Justin Bieber ring a bell?
"As much as I hate to say this about another coach in the beginning, Usher has done what this show has yet to do," Levine admits. "Launch a superstar and that's our goal. That's something we want to do as an institution."
"My style is more military than anything, because I'm all about the preparation," Usher says of how he plans to mentor his team of music-industry hopefuls. "My style is to make them understand the seriousness of the craft and that they have the very best opportunity to be the greatest -- or the worst -- depending on how you take it."
Sounds like the new coaches are going to really bring it! "The Voice" Season 4 is scheduled to premiere on March 25 on NBC.
- Beyonce Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Jennifer Lopez Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Hilary Duff Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Britney Spears Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Pink Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Jennifer Hudson Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Celebrity Makeup Makeovers
- Kelly Osbourne
- Christina Aguilera
- Nicki Minaj
- Taylor Momsen
- Lily Allen
- Musicians You Never Knew Were Adopted
- Faith Hill
- Eric Clapton
- Sarah McLachlan
- Debbie Harry
- Jamie Foxx
- Willie Nelson
- Darryl "DMC" McDaniels of Run-D.M.C.
- Rachel Crow
- Celebrity Photobombs
- Peek-a-Boo Sheryl Crow, We See You! (Even if Justin Bieber Didn't.)
- This Guy Is SO Not Impressed by Rihanna and Katy Perry.
- Kelly Osbourne and Neon Hitch's Photo-Op Is Crashed by an Over-Enthused Lurker.
- Demi Lovato's Little Sis Madison Perhaps Isn't the Biggest Britney Fan.
- Paul Stanley, Sir Elton John and Erin Sutton Get Creeped on.
- Katy Perry Is Unaware That Glen Campbell Is Having a Psychic Moment Behind Her.
- Diddy REALLY Wanted to Be in This Shot With Muhammad Ali and Will Smith.
- This Passerby Can't Resist Sharing the Spotlight With Rihanna.
- Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Try to Box Out a Fellow BET Awards Attendee.
- Celebrities Who Married Young - Barely Legal Brides!
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry