1. Return of the snake.
Brit's most memorable solo VMA performance? Easy -- when she took the stage in 2001 to perform "I'm a Slave 4 U" wearing a green top, body art, and ... a snake. We think she should create that same magic by bringing back the Python at her Vegas shows. Lucky for Brit, the critter (reportedly named Banana, if we may add), may still be alive. Let's make it happen.
During Brit's "Circus" tour rehearsals, sons Sean Preston and Jayden were taped dancing on the sidelines, but we think Vegas is the perfect time for them to join the main show with their mama. Now that they're 7 and 6-years old, they can step into the spotlight, and Brit's even recently talked about how much they love taking gymnastics classes and playing on the trampoline. Plus, did you ever see this adorable video? Boys, let's see you break dance!
3. Britney makes the show "amazing" from start to finish.
Brit pretty much coined the word "amazing" during her time on this season's "X Factor," so we think it's only fitting that she take her fave phrase and channel it into making this show her most AMAZING yet.
4. A duet with Justin Timberlake.
Coincidence that her ex Justin Timberlake is releasing new music the same year Brit may be hitting Vegas? Our "young love" hearts think not! Now is the perfect time for him to debut his new songs alongside his old flame. And don't worry JT -- what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... so Jessica Biel doesn't need to, umm, know.
We all wondered what happened to Brit's beloved cousin, who was the maid of honor at Brit's wedding to ex-husband Kevin Federline, and guess what? Laura Lynn has her very own dance company in Louisiana! She can definitely add Brit's Vegas shows to her resume.
Before Kim Kardashian's 72 day marriage to Kris Humphries made headlines, Brit's wedding to childhood friend Jason Alexander at The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas became national news. Then, a mere 55 hours later, the marriage was (OMG!) annulled. There's no way Brit can return to Vegas without acknowledging her first marriage, so we envision a wedding parody during a song ... or maybe even an appearance from Alexander himself! Somehow, we think he'd be down for it.
You know what? We're not ashamed of liking this movie! And we're ready for a reunion from the cast of this 2002 flick. Brit can sing "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" while co-stars Zoe Saldana and Taryn Manning take on back-up vocals. The ladies can encore with their rendition of "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" -- a perfect Vegas ending.
What's a concert without a personal touch? If Britney is busy writing her first novel, we think her time in Vegas is the perfect testing ground to read a chapter to the crowd and gain some valuable insight. A little feedback never hurt anyone!
- Katy Perry's Red Carpet Fashion Through the Years
- Katy at Esquire Magazine's 'The Envelope Please' Oscar Viewing Party
- Katy at Step-Up's Fourth Annual "Fashion Forward
- Katy in Concert in Berlin
- Katy at VH1's 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
- Katy at the 2009 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons
- Katy at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards
- Katy at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards Press Room
- Katy on the The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Award's Red Carpet
- Katy at the 2010 EMI Grammy Party
- Katy at the 2010 American Music Awards
- Katy at the 2011 Logie Awards
- Katy at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards
- Musicians Who Look Like Cartoon Characters
- Taylor Momsen and Kung Fu Panda
- Taylor Swift and a Japanese Anime Character
- Miley Cyrus and a Chipette from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Nicki Minaj and Rainbow Brite
- Fergie and Janice from the Muppets
- Rihanna and Cleo, the fish from Pinocchio
- Nicole Scherzinger and Jasmine from Aladdin
- Accident-Prone Pop Stars
- Kelly Osbourne
- Justin Bieber
- Jessie J
- SkyBlu of LMFAO
- Sean "Diddy" Combs