After the initial announcement (and enthusiastic response from the "MmmBop" generation, most of whom are above the legal drinking age), all news on the IPA seemed to trickle off.
This morning AOL Music chatted with Isaac Hanson and he confirmed: The beer is definitely in the works!
"We're dealing with some of the complications of distribution," Isaac explained. "What we realized very quickly is that there was a wide range of people around the world who wanted the beer, and what we've been trying to figure out is what the most streamlined way to properly roll it out would be. And so, good things take time, nothing good ever came easy, and we wanna make sure that it's good."
The public's knowledge of the beer caught the band a little off guard, but it there's an upside to the enthusiastic reaction.
"The fact that people even know that we were in the process of working on that was actually a little of a fluke anyway," he said. "We were like, well, the cat's out of the bag a little bit earlier [than expected], but it's okay. At least we know people want it."
Isaac told us until there is more information available, fans can be assured the men of Hanson are taking their time to perfect the brew!
"It is definitely coming, and hopefully, we'll have more to talk about with regards to that sooner rather than later," Isaac said. "But doing it the right way is the most important thing for us because there's an easy way to crank out a beer, it's just not the right way, or the good way. And most importantly, for us, the good way is making sure that the recipe is right, and something that we really, really like, and really think is representative of our preference in beer."
- 98 Degrees Then
- 98 Degrees Now
- Hanson Then
- Hanson Now
- O-Town Then
- O-Town Now
- Color Me Badd Then
- Color Me Badd Now
- LFO Then
- LFO Recently
- Naked Brothers Band Then
- Naked Brothers Band Now
- B2K Then
- B2K Now
- Take That Then
- Take That Now
- Westlife Then
- Westlife Now
- Stars Who Have a Type
- Jennifer Lopez: Bald Backup Dancers
- Justin Bieber: Lovely Latina Ladies
- Madonna: Much Younger Foreign Guys
- Jessica Simpson: The Super Buff, Athletic Type
- Justin Timberlake: Buff, Blonde Babes
- Rihanna: Guys With Lighter Complexions and High Cheekbones
- Taylor Swift: Cradle Robbers
- Accident-Prone Pop Stars
- Kelly Osbourne
- Justin Bieber
- Jessie J
- SkyBlu of LMFAO
- Sean "Diddy" Combs
- Musicians Who Look Like Cartoon Characters
- Taylor Momsen and Kung Fu Panda
- Taylor Swift and a Japanese Anime Character
- Miley Cyrus and a Chipette from Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Nicki Minaj and Rainbow Brite
- Fergie and Janice from the Muppets
- Rihanna and Cleo, the fish from Pinocchio
- Nicole Scherzinger and Jasmine from Aladdin