Luca Bruno, AP
In a leaked list obtained by Celebuzz, the singer's requests range from odd -- "a manquin with puffy pink pubic hair" to more normal things, like Hiro strawberry jam, peanut butter with flax seed and bran flakes or Special K, "with no berries or raisins."
As for alcoholic beverages, Gaga demands Jameson and "good quality" white and red wine. She also needs one pack of extra-long straws.
And Mother Monster certainly needs her tea as well.
Gaga's aide, Lisa Einhorn-Gilder from Streamline Records, writes on the list, "The coffee maker, tea kettle, blender, organic ginger and lemon grass tea, throat coat, & honey are very important. Plus all necessary spoons, mugs (with lids) & napkins."
Twenty eight bottles of cold still water and 28 bottles of room-temperature still water is also a demand.
The singer requests that her dressing room be decorated "glam rock" style with white leather couches, fresh roses and black satin drapes. On the walls, she asks for "old rock posters from her favorite artists [like] David Bowie, Queen, Elton John and Billie Holiday" and "favorite fan art that was kept on the road with us." A fitness room must be accessible to her 24 hours a day as well.
The papers were revealed in court documents during a six-hour deposition Gaga gave in a lawsuit by her former assistant and friend Jennifer O'Neill, who is suing for over $300,000 in unpaid wages.
See the complete tour rider here.
Celebrities' Craziest Backstage Requests
- Jennifer Lopez
- Kanye West
- Mary J. Blige
- Katy Perry
- Mariah Carey
- Can You Believe They're the Same Age?
- Lindsay Lohan and Dianna Agron
- Adele and Hayley Williams
- Florence Welch and Lea Michele
- Lady Gaga and Mary-Kate Olsen
- Fantasia Barrino and Avril Lavigne
- Miranda Cosgrove and Taylor Momsen
- T-Pain and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Music's Top 10 Biggest Jerks
- 10. John Mayer
- 9. M.I.A.
- 8. Morrissey
- 7. Toby Keith
- 6. Foxy Brown
- 5. Courtney Love
- 4. Kanye West
- 3. Ted Nugent
- 2. Dave Mustaine
- 1. Chris Brown
- Guys Who Love Wearing Makeup
- Adam Lambert
- 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto
- Robbie Williams
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong
- Pete Wentz
- Zac Efron
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers
- Boy George
- Can You Believe They're Related?
- Miley and Trace Cyrus
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- Britney and Bryan Spears
- Vanessa and Angela Simmons
- Jonas Brothers and Frankie Jonas
- Natasha and Daniel Beddingfield
- Ashanti and Kenashia Douglas