Frederick M. Brown, Getty (2)/ Kevin Winter, Getty
Russell recently visited Howard Stern's show, where the radio host tried to get him to spill details on Katy! Russell kept mum, telling Stern, "You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them."
Howard kept pushing Russell, even taking a jab a Katy's body!
The comedian defended the "Teenage Dream" singer, saying, "So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife's certain female parts for the sake of ratings. That woman was perfect from top to bottom."
When the radio personality claimed Katy's new man, John Mayer, was a better womanizer than Russell, the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actor cheekily replied, "Worse or better, depending on how you view it."
Get more info on the interview in the video below!
- John Mayer and Taylor Swift
- John Mayer amd Jennifer Aniston
- Minka Kelly
- John Mayer and Jessica Simpson
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Vanessa Carlton
- Katy Perry's Red Carpet Fashion Through the Years
- Katy at Esquire Magazine's 'The Envelope Please' Oscar Viewing Party
- Katy at Step-Up's Fourth Annual "Fashion Forward
- Katy in Concert in Berlin
- Katy at VH1's 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
- Katy at the 2009 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons
- Katy at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards
- Katy at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards Press Room
- Katy on the The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Award's Red Carpet
- Katy at the 2010 EMI Grammy Party
- Katy at the 2010 American Music Awards
- Katy at the 2011 Logie Awards
- Katy at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards
- Katy Perry's Candy Couture
- Katy Perry's Pink Dress and Hat Are Like Cotton Candy
- Katy's Striped Gown Channels a Candy Cane
- It's Katy as ... a Hershey's Kiss?!
- Katy's Fruity Frock Could Be Made of Runts
- The Singer's Dress Makes Us Want a Marshmallow S'more!
- Katy's Orange-Cream Gown Has Us Thinking About Taffy
- Was Perry's Bright Red Heart Dress Inspired by V-Day Chocolates?
- Katy's as Hot as a Stick of Big Red Gum in This Firey Frock