Pascal Le Segretain, Getty / Michael Loccisano, Getty
JT told Capital FM Breakfast he worked with Mumford & Sons frontman Marcus Mumford on the soundtrack for an upcoming Coen Brothers movie, which he is also featured in. The "SexyBack" singer was vague, but did reveal a few details!
"OK, I can tell you this. There's a Coen Brothers film coming out soon that I was lucky enough to work with Oscar Isaac and Carey Mulligan," Justin said, "And, coincidentally, I did work with Marcus Mumford on the soundtrack, so I became very good friends with them."
We don't know what to expect from the finished product, but it sounds like it will be a great fit with the movie!
"Marcus and myself, we all kind of worked on the music together and I don't know any other world where we would have the opportunity to collaborate like that, but it was so much fun," Justin promised. "So, not only will that be a great movie, but the music to it will be fantastic."
Despite a slew of Grammys and a much-anticipated tour with Jay-Z, Justin's got his feet firmly planted on the ground -- the superstar modestly admitted he's a major fan of the film-making duo!
"I'm obsessed with the Coen Brothers and playing a supporting role in the film was just enough for me to feel like, 'OK, I'm not going to ruin this movie,'" Justin said. "Because they just have a track record of, their movies are impeccable."
- He Got People to Not Care About His Hair
- He Knew When to Ditch the "Publicity Perfect" Girlfriend
- He Never Takes Himself Too Seriously
- He Collabed With Cool People
- He Kept His Best Friends From Home
- Which Bring Us to Another Point: Justin Stayed Humble
- He Picks the Best Business Ventures
- He Figured Out the Right Way to Wear Pants
- He Remembers His Roots
- Boy Band Hair
- One Direction
- Jonas Brothers
- 'N Sync
- Backstreet Boys
- New Kids on the Block
- The Osmonds
- The Jackson 5
- The Beatles
- Boy Bands: Where Are They Now?
- 98 Degrees Then
- 98 Degrees Now
- Hanson Then
- Hanson Now
- O-Town Then
- O-Town Now
- Color Me Badd Then
- Color Me Badd Now
- LFO Then
- LFO Recently
- Naked Brothers Band Then
- Naked Brothers Band Now
- B2K Then
- B2K Now
- Take That Then
- Take That Now
- Westlife Then
- Westlife Now
- Justin Bieber for Complex Magazine April/May 2012
- Kids' Choice Awards Performance Gallery
- Ricky Martin Through the Years
Justin Timberlake Making Big Comeback at 2013 Grammys