Theo Wargo, Getty
Justin writes that despite the hearsay, he continues to look on the bright side -- and leans on a higher power to help him through it. "im focused on the good things in life," he tweeted. "im blessed and not forgetting it. im giving back every day for it. cant phase me."
One reason Justin cites for his "let it go" attitude? His faith in God. The singer explains, "As long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. We are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to each other."
In the past, Justin has been open about his spirituality, even inking himself with four tattos to show his faith -- the Greek symbol for a cross is on his arm, the Hebrew word for "Jesus" is on his ribcage, and the face of Jesus, along with praying hands and roses are on his left leg.
JB isn't the only pop star proud of his faith. See our gallery of singers who openly proclaim their religious beliefs below.
- Justin Bieber
- Demi Lovato
- David Archuleta
- Jonas Brothers
- Jordin Sparks
- Justin Timberlake
- Miley Cyrus
- Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez
- Justin Bieber's Craziest Merch
- Singing Toothbrush
- Business Card Holder
- Animated Beaver Plush Sings "Baby"
- Beaded Bookmark
- Bieber Fever Button
- Justin Bieber Cake Kit
- Glow In The Dark Guitar Pick Necklace
- License Plate Sign
- Voice Effects Microphone with Amplifier
- Coloring Pencils
- Sticker Book
- Touch Lamp
- Celebrities Who Married Young - Barely Legal Brides!
- LeAnn Rimes Was a Bride at 19
- Avril Lavigne Was 21 When She Walked Down the Aisle
- Hilary Duff Said 'I Do' at 22
- Kevin Jonas Proposed at 21, Married at 22
- For Hanson, Marrying Young Runs in the Family
- Kate Hudson Married at 21 After Dating Just a Year
- Solange Got Married in a Hurry
- Celebrity Makeup Makeovers
- Kelly Osbourne
- Christina Aguilera
- Nicki Minaj
- Taylor Momsen
- Lily Allen